Lake Charleston homes for sale

10/22/11

Have a loan with BofA? NOW IS THE TIME TO DO A SHORT SALE!

If you have a loan with BofA and owe more on your loan than your home is worth…DO NOT WAIT…CALL ME TODAY

(you’ll see why below)

Below is a partial screen-shot of an email that I recently received from Bank of America.

BofA_Enhanced_Short_Sale

 

They are offering a MINIMUM of $5,000 paid to you, the short sale seller, at closing…and possibly as much as $20,000!

BUT…we only have about 6 weeks to get started.

Really, no kidding…if you have a Bank of America (Countrywide too) loan and are upside down…this is a great opportunity.

My direct # is 561-602-1258…if you reach my voicemail, leave me a message…or you can also send me a text to that number.

 

Thanks for reading…Steve Jackson

 
Real Time Web Analytics